This has been a work in progress for the last three months. I was working overtime at a factory over the summer. The only time I had to work on my miniatures was Sunday and I don’t know about you, but if I’m really tired, I just can’t work. I have some time now to show the progress of this squad.
The squad is currently being painted, but what’s bad about it is the painting progress. When one of the heads started become caked in paint.
I cleaned the mold lines off the head and then realized I had mold lines on all the other models. Most of these models are from when I was twelve (which is why paint was caked on) and I now have the graces of cleaning all the models. This is a huge bother, but I’m pretty confident that I won’t have the same problem with the second platoon, I hope.
However, this has been a very long project and I’m willing to finish it up. This platoon project has been really fun, but I wish painting was as easy as modeling.
- Dem bones (wogglebugblog.wordpress.com)
- Ex terminate! (ozrax.wordpress.com)
- WIP: Bases for Ogre Maneaters! (mgmpainting.wordpress.com)
- WIP: Ferrari 126C2 – 01 November (formulaonemodelling.wordpress.com)
- Painting Miniatures: My Tips for Beginners (initiativetabletop.com)
- Transform my Serving Tray (insidemenikkithomas.wordpress.com)